Our in-depth industry knowledge and commercial expertise allows us to add value to our clients' operations covering all aspects of the LNG and Gas supply chain whether advising on the construction of some of the largest European LNG terminals or negotiating and re-negotiating pricing provisions in long term agreements such as Gas Sale and Purchase Agreements.
Our experience includes advising:
- advised State oil and gas companies on the development, construction, shareholder participation, financing and operation of the Dragon Milford Haven LNG Terminal and advised on the long term sale of gas throughput (publicly estimated contract value £4 billion).
- a European State energy company on a West African LNG liquefaction Terminal.
- a State oil and gas company regarding its involvement in Continental European LNG project, including possible investment in African upstream gas exploration and LNG FPSO project.
- a State oil and gas company on the development of throughput arrangements in relation to LNG Terminal in Europe.
- on the €1.6 billion acquisition of a major gas interest in Egypt, sale of export LNG and domestic gas and financing of the construction of an LNG liquefaction plant.
- State oil and gas company on major long term gas supply agreements to US, Europe and Asia.
- international oil and gas companies on drafting and negotiating series of short and long term SPAs of gas and LNG master sales agreements.
- a major Italian energy company on acquiring a $1.4 billion concession agreement to explore and develop Egypt’s Abu Qir offshore oil and gas fields. A further $1.7 billion will be invested to develop the field's reserves.
- acted for an Asian national oil and gas company in the sale of 3.6 million tonnes per annum of LNG, including renegotiating two long-term LNG contracts in order to maximise the parties' arbitrage opportunities arising out of the provision of new diversion rights.
- on the usage rights for a gas processing and facilities unit in the Eastern Mediterranean.
- on gas SPAs with Middle Eastern countries, including related pipeline aspects and Inter-Government Agreements (IGA) and Host Government Agreements (HGA).
- on the Kuwait LNG importation project involving LNG SPA and Storage/Regasification and Terminal agreements.