Our lawyers advise private and public players in the aerospace, construction, defence, water, mining and other commodity industries. We understand the intricacies of our clients' markets and provide tailored advice for their projects as well as satisfying their general corporate/commercial needs.
Our experience includes advising:
- a Saudi conglomerate on a multi-million investment in the Saudi gold mining sector.
- a Middle Eastern water company on a multi-million desalinated water supply with the State-owned water company.
- a global aircraft manufacturer on project financing of £650 million PFI project (as sponsor/contractor) to provide helicopter training services to UK government.
- on the financing of the Maputo Port Project and the rehabilitation of the international port in Mozambique.
- on the restructuring and privatisation of Argentinean airports.
- on the development and financing of a sea-launch satellite system.
- a major US aluminium client in connection with its $240 million acquisition of an aerospace fastener business.
- a Saudi conglomerate on a power and cooling project covering a major real estate development in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- an international industrial corporation on a multi-million telecom project in relation to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.