Jump to navigation
LXL's Recent Commercial Highlights
- UK subsidiaries of major international corporations in their day to day commercial activities, including dispute resolution, data protection, customs and exports, employment, intellectual property, work permits and general real estate matters.
- UK based trading companies on their requirements and procedures for authorisation and regulation of the FCA and PRA.
- on distributorship and agency relationships for UK subsidiaries of European clients.
- on establishing a number of UK companies for international clients (including registered office services and secretarial responsibilities).
- the acquisition of international corporations and assets, including commercial review and due diligence in relation to.
- on the establishment of joint ventures and funds in industrial manufacturing, energy, water and waste water treatment, health care, insurance and financial service sectors and related shareholder and management contracts.