We advise our clients on all aspects of UK employment law whether in the context of a merger and acquisition, resolving disputes between employer and employee, or drafting employment contracts. We recognise the sensitivities our clients as employers are faced with on a daily basis and the importance to be kept up to date with an area of law which is constantly changing.
We advise our clients on:
- Employment relationships (drafting and negotiating employment contracts, directors' service agreements, and secondment arrangements).
- Confidentiality agreements (including non disclosure, non compete and non solicitation).
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Corporate restructuring and redundancies.
- M&A and divestments (including outsourcing and TUPE).
- Employment disputes and litigation (representing clients on all areas of employment litigation).
- Compromise agreements.